I seriously love the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love the cookouts, the fireworks, spending time with my family, and celebrating America, my home. I'm a pretty patriotic person all things considered. I don't have the American flag stickers on my car or anything like that, but I love this country and so much about it. I get chills when I hear God Bless the USA, and I always put my hand over my heart when I hear our national anthem.
And this makes me want to do an American themed scrapbook!!
So I'm very excited about this weekend and any festivities that may ensue. Sunday we will be cooking out with my parents for sure, and their neighborhood does fireworks and all that. I wont have to go out in the big city and deal with so many people.
This week has been so good! Check out my progress on my 101/1001 here
Last night I got a pedi with my mom as a belated mothers day gift for her. I'm loving my new toes :)
I also got a Blog Award from JoJo!
I love her blog! She's so funny. She's also Team Jacob, which makes me happy.
ANYway. So apparently I'm supposed to mention seven things about myself for this one.
here we go.
- I could probably be in love with Eminem if I was not married. In fact, I was completely obsessed at one point - but not in the over the top stalker kind of way.
- Ice cream is my weakness. It's my mom's fault.
- Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author, but he didn't write any of my all time favorite books.
- I met my husband when I was 16, but we didn't start dating until I was 21 and lived 300 miles away from him.
- I HATE Hunt's ketchup.
- Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band EVER. I've seen them 3 times but it will never be enough. They are a band whose CD does them no justice to how they sound live.
- Getting pretty for my wedding introduced me to pedicures and eyebrow shaping, and now I have no idea how I lived without either of them.
Now, to pass it on...
Ashley at I wish I was a Disney Princess
Meg at sunshine & cool breezes
Debbi at This Lovely Life
Angie at one cat per person
Lizzie (&Isaiah) at Our $10,000 Windy City Wedding