Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Definitely my eyes. Isn't that the same for everyone?
Well, i take pride in my eyes, anyway. This is the only picture I have that best shows my eyes, and it's not really a good one. I have a serious incline going on.
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
Seriously? There are a lot of things I don't get compliments on. Like how skinny I'm not. Or my kneecaps. Or elbows. Come to think of it... it's time for a hair cut.
So it's November!
Here is an engagement picture taken in November two years ago! Wow... cant believe it was that long ago... Anyway...
... i will probably not be around quite as much because of all I've got going on!
1. NaNoWriMo is happening. And I've made it my mission to win! I will reach 50,000 words.
2. The GRE. One week from today.
3. Shakespeare paper. I'm going to write on Othello, so it shouldnt take me too long to finish.
4. Thanksgiving! We are hosting again this year.
5. Book Club. I've got to read the book by the 19th!
6. Christmas shopping/making of gifts. We are going a little handmade this year to save money.
Oh yea and 7. WORK. Ha. Can't forget that little thing!
If any of you are participating in NaNo, look me up and friend me! hizzle85
If you ain't got someone, you're afraid to lose
Everybody needs just one, someone... to tell them the truth
Maybe i'm a dreamer, but I still believe
I believe in hope, I believe the change can get us off our knees
Song of the Day: What Do You Got- Bon Jovi
Current Mood: Slightly Overwhelmed. How am I going to get through all this stuff??