Thursday, February 10, 2011

Days 14 and 15 of Truth

Days of Truth- Day 14

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)

I think the only think I could write about in this post would be my father, and I've already used that up on a previous post. Not that my dad is my hero, but shouldn't he be?
:)
Next....

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it

Besides the obvious choice- my husband... I'm going to go with music. I'm not an artist myself, but I will go crazy if I dont have music at some point in my day. Life would be so empty without music. It serves all my emotional needs. My husband got me a subscription to Pandora One for V Day and I'm super ecstatic about it.
I've worked at jobs where I couldn't listen to music and it made for a rather dull day. I've ridden in cars without radios and it made for an awkward drive. My life is not complete without music.
music = love

No comments:

Post a Comment