when i was young i thought of growing old
what my life was meant to be
would i have followed down my chosen road
or only wished what i could be
Song of the day: kyrie eleison by Mr. Mister
Current Mood: Sniffly
Thoughts of the Day:
* It's all quiet on campus today, since it's Fall Break. I have a strong desire to go home and curl up in bed, because I know I'm not going to have anything to do, and Steven is at home hanging out with our pup. I want to be with my little family!!
* My acting class finished up this past Tuesday. I had such a great time with that, it reminded me of how much I love acting and that I need to keep doing it, because it makes me happy!
* So, if my project for September was Acting, then for November it will be NaNoWriMo. It's another goal on my 101ish in 1001. I'm excited. Are any of you planning on participating? What do you think you will write?
* I'm already thinking about Christmas. For one thing, how the heck are we going to afford to have anything!? This year is rough for us, and I'm not sure what we are going to do for gifts. We luck out in not having to buy for every family member, but we usually try to make it count. I wanted to go to Biltmore for a mini vacation, like a weekend or something, but I'm not even sure if that is going to be possible. I'm actually pretty bummed about it.
* I am, however, excited to be staring a book club! Our first meeting is October 22nd, and we will be talking about Stephen King's The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. I cant wait, and I will be posting on my 101/1001 blog about it.
What are you thinking about today? Are you thinking about Christmas yet? What is going on in your life that is occupying your mind??