Monday, October 11, 2010

Day of Truth 06

beautiful enemy
i'll fix your broken wings
and let you lie here til
you fly away from me
And I'm the one you want...


Song of the day: Lady Bug by breaking benjamin
Current Mood: frazzled. I'm not feeling so hot, and I've got to finish Macbeth before class today. Woo.

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

There are so many things I hope I never have to do, but I think the number one thing would probably be, I hope I never have to experience the loss of a child.
I'm not a mother yet, but I think that would probably be the worst thing to ever experience. I never want to experience the loss of my parents and grandparents but I know eventually that will happen. But the loss of a child seems like it would be something so hard to bear. I've seen it tear families apart as well as pull them together. But either way, that's probably my choice for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment