Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Thoughts of the Day:

~I'm going to retake the GRE. I am scared about this. I've taken the GRE before and did not do very well at all, so hopefully this time around I'll do much, much better. So much better that I will get into grad school. Please, please, send me good vibes on November 12th that I will rock the socks off of that exam. I've got a ton of hopes riding on my acceptance to grad school, and although I know the GRE isn't the only factor, honestly it's the only one I'm worried about. I have just under a month to study my butt off and prove myself wrong!

~I hate trying to keep up with money.

~My husband is very frustrating sometimes.

That's all I've got today! :) Hope you all are having a great Thursday and are gearing up for a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww. BIG HUG!

    I hope you kick the GREs ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the GRE! I had to take it 2x myself. I did much better the 2nd time~ and hopefully you will too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck hon! Hope you do well and you have some "you" time away from all your worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete