Trying new recipes!(yet another one of my self improvement goals!)
What Steven likes to call our Chipotle Honey Chicken Salad
(please excuse my super blurry pic)
Recipe found here and is as follows
* 4 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Blend
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1 Spanish onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
* 2 tablespoons honey
1. Place chicken and onions in 2 separate bowls. Toss each with 1 Tbsp. honey and 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Blend.
2. Lay chicken breasts on a 9 x 9 inch sheet pan. Place onions in an ovenproof casserole dish.
3. Roast both in 350 degrees F preheated oven and cook each 6-7 minutes, turning both after 4 minutes.
4. Serve onions alongside chicken breasts.
★ ★ ★ ★
LOVED this recipe. Super easy and delicious. It was insanely quick to make as well, so it's good for a spur of the moment, unplanned meal.
The only reason it gets 4 ★ instead of 5 is because it was a bit spicy! I loved it, regardless, but we put it over a salad (as indicated by the picture above) with the ingredients of our choosing. The salad helped balance out the spicy bit of chicken.
Try this recipe! It's low calories and low sodium. Let me know what you think!