Monday, April 4, 2011

Today's Truth hits a little too close to home...

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

I have a problem with this question. It's supposed to be hypothetical, right? Well, shit like this actually happens. Would anyone not answer this way?

Yesterday we got a scary phone call. My husband's best friend since he was 8-9 years old, the best man at our wedding, was in a car accident early in the morning. Within two minutes we had Tiki put up and we were on our way to the hospital, 15 minutes from our house. We got the information of what room and etc on the way. Surgical Critical Care. He had been ejected from his truck, and the truck landed on him. Needless to say, we were trying not to panic. We drove quickly but carefully to the hospital, and rode up the elevator to see him.

It was rough. But he is damn lucky to not be paralyzed, even more so that he is ALIVE. I have a very strong faith, and I believe that he had an angel looking out for him.

I cant really go into details because I'm still pretty torn up about this. He has a long journey ahead of him, but we will be there every step of the way. I will post more soon on this, but for now, if you could just send your thoughts and prayers his way, it would be greatly appreciated.

(p.s. if you have any doubt to what my answer to this question would be, just let me know. )

No comments:

Post a Comment